(ET) 1973 E15 needs a new home

Hey all

SHORT STORY
I find myself needing to part with my 1973 E15.  Has been a good unit
since I purchased it in the early 1990’s but with pre-retirement
downsizing it has become somewhat redundant.  It has been parked in
garages since I purchased it and we are now selling the garages (houses).

Will be selling the E15, front mower deck (with the three motors for
mowing), tiller, snow blade, hardware for mounting the tiller and blade,
tool box/weight box, snow chains, and anything else I have that belongs to
the E15 (paperwork, manuals, etc.).

Shortcomings - the seat blew apart along the sewn seam (bat sticking), one
spring associated with the front mower deck broke, the on-board charger
quit working (I have an off board 36vdc charger I have been using for
years).  And of course, the batteries are not new and are in a state of
unknown operable condition (have not mowed and have not needed to do snow
work with it for 2 years).

Pictures and videos are available on request.  Located in suburban Kansas
City.  I will be traveling to Golden Colorado and Fairfield Iowa in July
and could work out some ability to haul it (will need to remove batteries
for less weight).

Hate to see it go but coming to realize that my future needs no longer
require such equipment.  It will be better in a new home.

Looking for serious inquires and open to your best offer.  I now you all
will ask "How much?”  If you are serious I am sure we can come to an
agreement

Jim Donovan