Re: (ET) Lift wiring

I have installed the refurbished lift assembly in the I-5 and it works
just fine.  The original lift wiring was in fact still present, just
tucked out of sight.  The wiring does appear to be 14 gauge.  The "Home
Owner's Service Manual" explains how to replace the lift strap but fails
to mention how heavy the lift plus front bumper is and how to tuck the
wiring in around the lift motor.  An extra pair of hands was willing to
help, luckily.

I had thought I was being clever by making some extensions for the 3
wires at the lift motor, but they just got in the way.

On page 1-27 of the manual there is a diagram showing the lift strap
attachment points for the mower deck and the plow blade. Has anyone
tried using the mower position for both it and the blade?  (Maybe it
isn't all that difficult to re-route the strap when changing from mower
to plow.)  Thanks for any advice!

Larry Chace  E15 and I-5.