Re: (ET) Mower motor failure and blade balance - Youtube DIY - cones

Good info.

I have used one of those 'stepped-cone-on-a-vertical-point' type balancers (no ball bearings) for years.

They can show imbalance in 2 directions - 1 end heavy, or 1 edge heavy.

It seems that the Magna-Matic and similar and DIY only show heavy end.

Or am I missing something ?