Re: (ET) Magnet Repair: thx Chris Zach

Definitely. Do not toss old motors, I'll buy em :-)

They're not that hard to fix, a standard bearing puller can get the bearings off and as long as you remember you have to press on a bolt that is screwed all the way into the bottom of the blade "hat" (with space to spare) on the bottom so you can press off the blade hat....

On the way to Chicago for a few days but after gluing my motor magnet there I dug out a wrecked motor shell where one magnet had totally *shattered*. As in 3 large chunks and a ton of crumbs. I put the three large parts back into the shell with JB Weld, and will try firing up the motor as it. Should work well enough, we will find out this weekend.