(ET) Magnet Repair: thx Chris Zach

 Being only a few seasons into my ET adventure, I'd never had a mower deck
that was quite right.  Had two of em and a few extra motors, but rarely
got through my acre of mowing without a motor that would start
overheating, squeal a bearing, have a stuck brush etc...
Well, I splurged for a full set of those refurbished but mislabeled lime
green $150 "Lawn Boy" large diameter deck motors from eBay last fall, and
OHMygosh, mowing is EVerything it should've been with these tractors!  Now
I just have to figure out the art of properly washering and torqueing the
blade bolts, as these strong motors stop so quickly that the blade tends
to unscrew itself...perhaps some blue locktite?
Now this gives me the time to tear down and properly rebuild a set of the
old motors for when the limes get tired, and we should be mowing for
another 50 years!
-Jay DonnawayTacoma WA