Re: (ET) And *another* magnet drops.....

I am looking to get rid of my elec-track.

Darn, sorry to hear that. Hope it goes to a good home.

I have a tiller, plow, mid mount deck. (Tall skinny motors?) a spare motor. An
E15. It’s a bit rough.

The tiller (esp with the mounting bar) is an incredible accessory. I have found though that chains on the wheels pretty much solve the reduced traction in snow, mud, grass, anything. I get the wreck E15 stuck from time to time, the E20 can always pull it out of a jam.