Re: (ET) And *another* magnet drops.....

I am looking to get rid of my elec-track.

I have a tiller, plow, mid mount deck. (Tall skinny motors?) a spare
motor. An E15. It’s a bit rough.

I am 45 minutes north of Boston.

It’s still useable. The deck linkages need some work/attention. If it was
4WD I could use it.

Also have saft 100Ah ni cad modules for it. Never installed

I’d be interested in offers.

Thanks,

Seth

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse the brevity and typos.