(ET) E15 brakes fixed.

Well, the brakes are working again. Still a pain to service a tractor that spent a decade in the weeds: The brake clevis pin was frozen so I had to take off the two bolts that hold the brake assembly to the transmission, then move out the brake and the rod, then take it all into the shed to knock the pin out with a punch. Just the usual corrosion.

Cleaned up the brake pins so the plates would slide on them, then put the new brake pedal shaft on and put a 1/4 inch cap on it to hold it on the shaft. Put all that into the tractor, I did sand down the end of the brake pedal bushing hole a bit so I could slip a 1/2 washer on the shaft to act as a bit of a thrust bearing. I did this on the E20 and it keeps the shaft straight and turns better. Got everything lined up, put the 5/16 x 1 inch shear pin on, and gave the brakes a try.

They work. Well. Very well in fact, I've now got a tractor that will stop safely if it pops out of gear on a 30 degree hill. Note that without chains the wheels slip on the grass a *LOT* more, forgot about that.

Next step..... Well, just drive it. The tractor works fine, only odd thing is that the voltage to the contactor coils is surprisingly low: Around 30 volts when the pack reads 38 volts under an idle load. It's not the main wiring, the motor sees a good solid 36 volts, so it must be a drop somewhere in the control circuitry. I'll figure it out eventually....