(ET) Speeds working again--ish.

Ok, I jumpered pins 13 to 14 on the E15 controller board and yes now all speeds work including FW speeds. Only problem is speeds 1 and 2 come on immediately. Speed 3 comes on immediately but that's because I jumpered things and speeds 4-7 come on after a short delay because the delay circuit DOES work.

Hm. Diodes are all good, don't see any cracks in the transistors, I may just replace all of the capacitors in the spring as they could be either shorted or open. In the meantime I now have a runabout, next job is to take apart the timer circuit and see what is wrong there....