Re: (ET) SCR on card #1

 I buy quite a few things from Digikey and the prices are reasonable,
thanks for providing the PN's!  Some of the older parts on Digikey are
listed as 'Marketplace items' which means they are a broker and are
looking for large quantity orders, so I listed all of the parts from
Mouser that will sell low quantities.
https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Central-Semiconductor/2N6028-PBFREE?qs=u16ybLDytRbZLgcBE1ritQ%3D%3D

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/onsemi-Fairchild/BC546CTA?qs=WdhLxuNCrqKPeA561bEbDg%3D%3D

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Littelfuse/C106D1G?qs=sK5eIuwOod7ex4UBuERhVg%3D%3D

    On Monday, October 30, 2023 at 02:59:54 PM EDT, Larry Chace via