Re: (ET) 3 - 12v battery setup

I would go with something like a 105 amp hour deep cycle marine battery
(you would need to check the fit).  I think it would be fine for light
duty. Walmart often carries these.

I don’t think the charger would be a big deal.  The smaller battery set
would likely  pull less amps.  The time might not be very different but
you could check it with a voltmeter or specific gravity tester to confirm
state of charge and charging time.

Rob

Sent from my iPhone