(ET) BB600 NiCds - closeout!

I am still looking for a home for these nickel-cadmium batteries! Make me an offer and save them from the recycler!

These are BB600 flooded Nickel-Cadmium batteries from an electric car project. They are from John Lussmeyer's government surplus group buy. These cells tolerate cold and deep discharge, and last a very long time. I have been running my E-15 on 60 of them for many years; Chris Zach also uses them in his tractor.

The cells are assembled with nickel-plated interconnects into 9-cell blocks and packed 2 blocks to a box; I have 7 boxes.

They are all in Ithaca, NY; I may be able to deliver to Albany NY, Burlington VT, or other nearby points.

The tech manual for these is here:

https://john.casadelgato.com/work/BB6600.pdf

cheers,

Steve Gaarder