(ET) Update: BB600 NiCd batteries still for sale

I found another unopened box of these, 19 cells, $95 ($5/cell), no interconnects. Also I have some loose but unused cells, call it $4 each.

The blocks of 9 cells - see below - are still available - make me an offer.

They are all in Ithaca, NY; I may be able to deliver to Albany NY, Burlington VT, or points in between

The tech manual for these is here:

https://john.casadelgato.com/work/BB6600.pdf

cheers,

Steve Gaarder