(ET) BB600 NiCd batteries for sale

I have a number of BB600 Nickel-Cadmium batteries from an electric car project. They are from John Lussmeyer's government surplus group buy. These cells tolerate cold and deep discharge, and last a very long time. I have been running my E-15 on 60 of them for many years; Chris Zach also uses them in his tractor.

The cells are assembled with nickel-plated interconnects into 9-cell blocks and packed 2 blocks to a box; I have 7 boxes. I am asking $75 per block, which works out to $4.17 per cell. They are in Ithaca, NY; I may be able to deliver them to the Albany area.

Here's a photo: https://gaarkates.smugmug.com/For-others/Forsale/n-PGvsZs/i-c6qcVDc/A

Steve Gaarder
gaarder ecovillage ithaca ny us