Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2022 03:33:03 -0500
From: "David Roden" <etpost drmm net>
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Controller for sale

I have a barely-used 300 amp, 36 volt 4QD controller for sale.

The big advantage this has over a Curtis is that it can be configured for
true 2 quadrant (joystick or wig-wag) operation.  That is, center of the
speed control is off, pull back for reverse, push forward for forward.  All
handled electronically with no relays.

Configuring wig-wag requires only moving a jumper on the logic board.
Factory default is conventional potbox control with a reversing switch.

This controller was designed for permanent magnet motors as used in some
smaller and later ETs. However it can be used with a wound field motor if
you provide a separate means to energize the field.

Potbox not included.  It uses a 5-10k ohm true (3-terminal) potentiometer.

I can send manual PDF and/or photos off list.

Contact me at the address on this page please:

http://evdl.org/help/index.html#supt

Priced lower than a a cheap Chinese Curtis knockoff, $120 plus shipping.
Or make me an offer.  It has to be out of here before Christmas.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA