(ET) BB600 NiCad batteries for sale

I'm going to be moving, and I need to find a new home for a bunch of BB600 flooded nickel-cadmium battery cells. These are 34 AH at 1.2 volts. They are quite rugged, last a long time, and tolerate both cold and deep discharge well. I have been using them to run my E-15 for years.

I have 126 cells in blocks of 9 connected with nickelplated bus bars. They are in boxes, 2 block per box - see attached photo.

I also have 42 loose cells in plastic bags, 2 to 4 to a bag.

And these are over and above the ones in the E-15, which are not part
of this sale (tho I may be selling the tractor later...).  These are
from an electric car project that never got truly finished.

I'm asking $5 per cell, so each block of 9 would be $45. The cells are in Ithaca, NY.

thanks,

Steve Gaarder