Re: (ET) Selling my ETs

Oh NO! You just know this day will come when people start to retire, and go away, and all that. Still you've been with this group from when I joined and I do hope you stay around even after letting things go.

It does bring up a slightly more morbid question: When we're gone (I'm a young 53 but I won't be able to keep doing this forever) what happens to the list and all the tractors? Are there younger people using these things, will they go on to a new generation or just fade away?

CZv