Re: (ET) Haban Sickle mower speed question.

I believe that there are two strokes per revolution. One left and one
right. I had the same question a while back and did some digging on the
specs for an old Case mower we had on the farm with a 540 PTO. The numbers
supported the two stokes per rev.

Regards,

Dean Stuckmann
5432 County Road U