Re: (ET) E-12 parts

If its like the 150 or 200 it came with an electric lift.  It uses the
front lift motor and a strap runs back to the deck.  I converted my 150 to
manual lift after my wife broke the strap 3-4 times holding the switch
after the lift was fully raised.  I bought the required parts from Harold
Zimmerman.  Those parts came off a GE E12M.