Re: (ET) Ground up ET build

 I agree with Bill. The work involved in clearing 3 acres of land seems
far in excess of an E20's capabilities. I have a significantly "upgraded"
E20 with a home built loader among other improvements, and while it's
moved in excess of 40 tons of material for me (soil, gravel, bricks,
rocks, you name it), I don't think it would be up to your tasks. I think
it lacks the weight and power you'd need, and if you only have 2wd, if
it's been raining at all you'd probably get stuck moving through the woods
trying to carry a load in the bucket or dragging a tree trunk.
Personally I'd be looking at least at 4wd SCUTs that come with a factory
loader. You can probably get a nice tractor + loader and perhaps a mower
or other implements in used condition within your 25k price point?
Regards,Ben
    On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 10:18:45 AM EDT, William Wallace