(ET) Lawn sweeper, what's it worth

So I was looking at all my stuff this afternoon and was thinking about my Elec-trak lawn sweeper. I haven't used it for years, probably will not use it as I have the leaf vacuum now, and I wonder if someone wants it more than me.

Powered by a motor, complete, has a not very worn New Idea red basket collector and I think I have the old yellow Elec-trak one with all the stitches out. Bought it years ago for a few hundred, fixed some stuff, and there it is.

If you'd like to make an offer, drop me an email. Located in Baltimore MD.

CZ