Re: (ET) Looking for parts machines or parts

Paul, I sent you an email with my list. Let me know if interested.
Erv Troyer  Lagrange, IN
In a message dated 7/24/2022 12:00:06 PM US Eastern Standard Time, Paul
Anderegg <tpa2008 gmail com>
Subject: (ET) Looking for parts machines or parts Hi all, I'll be doing a
road trip in the near future and I'm looking for partsmachines,
non-running machines, unfinished projects, parts or attachmentsthat might
be on my way. I'll be coming through the following states: North carolina,
South Carolina, Virginia, West virginia, Kentucky,Missouri, Tennessee,
Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Minnesota,and Wisconsin. Please contact
me offline to work out any details of a meeting.