Date sent:              Tue, 15 Mar 2022 19:55:03 -0700
To:                     ev lists evdl org
Subject:                [EVDL] FS: GE ElecTrak Rototiller - Complete
From:                   "Mr. Sharkey via EV" <ev lists evdl org>

Acknowledging that this might not be the most fruitful place to list this
item for sale, offered is a Brinley Hines electrically-powered rototiller
with all necessary accessories to bolt up to a General Electric ElecTrak
garden tractor.

Includes the tiller, which has few operating hours on it, the drawbar that
bolts on the frame of the tractor and the electric winch to raise and
lower
the implement during use and transport as well as the original factory
manual. The tiller has been kept in covered storage for the last 40 years,
and aside from the expected surface rust, is in fine condition. It could
probably stand to have the V-belt replaced, and new paint if you are fussy.

First $495.00 takes it. Located in Portland, Oregon. Local pickup is
always
free, otherwise, can be palletized and shipped motor freight at the
purchaser's expense.

Also available: The carcass of my old ElecTrak E-12, in case you can't
turn
down the great deal on the tiller and need a tractor to restore to use it
with.

Photos upon request.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA