Re: (ET) 30 volts?

Going by this site -

https://www.scrapmonster.com/scrap-yard/price/lead-scrap/5

They should get you over $35 each today.

Back about the time the last lead refinery was shut down in the USA, when I took a set of golf cart [E-T] batteries to the scrapyard, plus I had a few car batteries, I brought them in, did the routine, weigh, they write up a receipt, hand me the cash.  I didn't look, and while walking back to the car, was thinking, wow, they must have only had a bunch of singles or something left.... I got in the car, and looked at the money - it was all $20.00s !    I looked at the receipt, and yep, over $200 worth of lead. And this was years ago.  My more recent trip, it wasn't a surprise.  In between, I also learned not to leave dead LA batteries outside, as a bunch were stolen by some jerk.

Dave