Re: (ET) 30 volts?

I had to replace 1 dead battery in my last  LA pack.  I got another year or so before another one or 2 died to the point of uselessness.

I still have that one lightly used good 6V battery.  I have no use for it, other than the roughly $30.00 scrap value, so if anyone near could use it, let me know.

A real battery shop can replace the terminals, I watched them do one for me once.

My lithium conversion cost more than a "cheap" set of LA last year, but should last at least 4 times longer cycle wise.  At the rate I cycle them, probably longer than 4 sets of LA, since I don't seem to have packs wear out from cycle life end, more usually, time ended them.  About 5 years is all I've ever gotten before the capacity dropped too low, except a few when I had very little area to mow or plow, so didn't do deep cycles.

Dave