Re: (ET) Update - Re: Ideas please - E15 reverse only

On 5 Jan 2022 at 18:30, Darryl McMahon wrote:

> Front tires appear to have a slow leak and not so slow leak ... I have
> used the green goop before with good results.

I have the tire shop put tubes in mine.  It fixes the problem for good.

That said, that old rubber is probably dried out and not very grippy, so
new tires are no doubt in order anyway.

I would still have tubes put in.  I can't think of any reason not to,
other
than the cost, on a tractor.  Maybe someone else can.