Re: (ET) No Forward or Reverse on E20

I was able to trace down the problem to a single micro switch in the gas
petal by using the troubleshooting flowchart and wiring diagram from the
service manual. I found that the micro switch was depressed and would not
release. Every thing works after I replaced it. I found the OEM switches
are still being sold on eBay. You can find by searching under Honeywell and
the part number from the switch.