Re: (ET) Fall=Welding time!

I had an experience with a bent motor shaft many years ago with one of the
skinny motors. I straightened it out, verifying the process by checking it
in a lathe.

Things seemed ok for a while but some of the wobble came back. I don't
recall hitting anything else with so I’m assuming that the shaft had some
metal memory of the bend. Just my thought.

Personally I would replace the motor or armature as soon as you can as the
vibration is tough on bearings and could cause the magnet to break free.

With that in mind I purchased a very good blade balancer.
https://www.magna-matic-direct.com/products/mag-1000-balancing-instrument.html

I couldn’t believe how much quieter the deck got after I used it. Not
cheap but well worth it in my opinion.

Good luck!

Take care,
Dean