Re: (ET) Looking for restoration or parts machines (Paul Anderegg)

Paul,I may have some tractors, including a complete body from a tractor
that was never sold. However, I don't know how to contact you offline. (?)
My email is reo43 aol com. I live in NE IndianaErv Troyer In a message
dated 10/10/2021 12:00:07 PM US Eastern Standard Time, elec-trak-request