Re: (ET) Battery charger question

A 3-bank charger should be able to charge your batteries even when they
are connected in series.  You should check, but that is what people
usually want.  But it will be two 6V batteries at a time, so you won't
solve the problem that there is a tap at 18V.

I went the full-featured (and unfortunately high-budget) route with 4
separate chargers to charge the 4 12V batteries that I have in my
Electric Ox.  See the end of
http://cosmos.phy.tufts.edu/~kdo/12V-chargers.html

But I am using AGM.  If you have flooded batteries I think there's no
need for this level of management.

                                        Ken