Re: (ET) I5 reverse only, no forward

Charlie,

Sounds like you have some high-resistance contacts or corroded connections somewhere in the harness. You should check the Start switch in the pedal assembly, the forward-reverse switch mentioned by Harold, and then the molex connections for those circuits. Sometimes those pins can get corroded, loose/worn, and cause intermittent issues like this. I've even had issues with the old relay connectors fatiguing from heat, along with the fuse blocks.

Good luck,

Chad Bush