Re: (ET) I5 reverse only, no forward

Charlie, I’m sorry, but I had to laugh at you mowing an acre in reverse. I
occasionally did that with my old  E-12 because it mulched better. I feel
your pain.
The irony with me is I have a similar type of problem with my old Hyundai
minivan. For years it has had an intermittent non-crank problem when I
turn the key. No dealer could fix it, they said, until it failed
permanently. I solved the problem by running a wire from the start relay
into the cab to a cigarette lighter male, which I insert into the
receptical  to crank the engine when the key won’t do it.
Like you, I’m waiting for the factory experts to send the dealers a
bulletin and tell me what the problem is ( I’m sure they know).
Good luck!
Bill Alburty