Re: (ET) Snowblower issue: Pivot bolt bad?

Yes, it is possible to replace the auger bearings, and in my case it quieted down the blower considerably.  The old ones were pretty crusty.  I don't remember the bearing numbers but I just read the numbers and/or measured the old ones and ordered new ones.  I don't think they were anything unusual.

-Ben