(ET) Snowblower issue: Pivot bolt bad?

While blowing snow last weekend I heard more noise from the chain than is normal. So today I took the access port above the chain and motor off and peered in.

The chain feels pretty loose. More interestingly though is that when I press the chain down to check slack the motor moves inward. It looks like the pivot bolt isn't holding the motor back properly, is this normal and if not is it a replace the bolt thing or a major repair on the frame thing?

Chris