Re: (ET) Snowblower issue: Pivot bolt bad?

It would seem unlikely that the pivot bolts would wear out but you never know. Maybe one just fell out. It looks like there is a pivot bushing as well. Check out the manuals that George Beckett has graciously posted online. myelec-traks.com

Regards,

Dean A. Stuckmann
5432 County Road U
Newton, WI 53063