(ET) Wheelhorse items for FREE

Have a New Year Special for someone.
I need to free up some room, and I'm going to start with some items I will give away. I may even be talked into delivering, if the distance is reasonable, and you pay me $.20 a mile.
All of these items have been kept inside.
Contact me for more info, or photos.
I used all of these items except the snowblower for many years.
Tractor has not run for about 6 years.

 - Wheelhorse C185, needs repair and batteries.
 - Wheelhorse 42" front mount mower.
 - Wheelhorse Snow Blade and Chains.
 - Elec Trak Snowblower that someone painted  red.
 - Homemade Vacuum Cart. I used this many times and it works well.

Thanks;
Dennis Pestka