(ET) Malware line to elec-trak messages

Hi, all.  I just got a message purporting to be from electric subscriber
Michael McDonald in reply to my recent posting, but actually sent from
Vietnam.  The message quoted my posting and said to please review and
sign the attached documents.  The "attached" documents were actually a
link, presumably containing malware.  If you get messages like this,
don't click on the link.  Just delete the message.  I don't think
Michael is involved in this any way.  It appears to be spoofing, rather
than any infection of his machine.

                                        Ken