Re: (ET) First parts to go NLA--Motor spacers

On Tuesday, September 22, 2020, 08:14:52 PM EDT, Rob Brockway <getractor yahoo com> wrote:

Chances are you are talking about cotton reinforced phenolics.  There are a number of NEMA grades of this material.  It is very tough and strong and good insulation materials.  A NEMA LE would be a fine weave grade material.  You can buy Norplex Micarta brand from Mcmaster.  https://www.mcmaster.com/phenolic-sheets/easy-to-machine-garolite-le-sheets-and-strips/

Rob