Re: (ET) First parts to go NLA--Motor spacers

   From: Chris Zach via Elec-trak <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
   Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 22:26:01 -0400

   First thought I tried was rubber hose and electrical tape. Seems like a
   good idea but the first time the motor loads up the heat will melt the
   rubber/plastic and make a mess. Need a high temp solution.

I think various solid materials that others have suggested would be
better, but you can get high temperature self-amalgamating tape good up
to 180C (356F).

                                        Ken