Re: (ET) Home Power

Has anyone found a good replacement for that magazine?

I know, it was sad. I actually had an article published there (Adventures with a solar powered tractor), I guess they either got bought or just gave up for some reason.

To keep to Elec-Trak topics, my I-5 suddenly refused to go into Cruise Control mode.  After checking wiring and the CC switch, I finally looked at the CC relay.  Right next to it was a small nut (organic, not hardware), probably left courtesy of a mouse.  It prevented the relay's movable contact from moving.  Sometimes the solution is simple!  This is another reason to use enclosed relays rather than the open "Champion" relays.  (And, yes, a mouse had taken up residence amongst the wires and relays - no chew marks,  though.)

Mice suck, no doubt. But glad your CC is working, my E20 is fine except for the fact that I broke one of the pins on the mower deck shock absorbers. Anyone know what those are called (not shear pins) and what size they are again?

Thanks!