(ET) Home Power

David Roden mentioned "Home Power" magazine. While not perfect, it was a good source for info and even had articles about Elec-Traks from time to time. That magazine ceased publication suddenly in the Fall of 2018, after 188 issues.

Has anyone found a good replacement for that magazine?

To keep to Elec-Trak topics, my I-5 suddenly refused to go into Cruise Control mode. After checking wiring and the CC switch, I finally looked at the CC relay. Right next to it was a small nut (organic, not hardware), probably left courtesy of a mouse. It prevented the relay's movable contact from moving. Sometimes the solution is simple! This is another reason to use enclosed relays rather than the open "Champion" relays. (And, yes, a mouse had taken up residence amongst the wires and relays - no chew marks, though.)

Larry Chace, Ithaca, NY  E15 and I-5