(ET) Brakes running well

Well, the blower is off and the extra battery pack is on. I did find that one of the BB600's was basically shorted and foaming on charge so I replaced it. Others seemed fine in the 30 cell expansion pack. Having 120 batteries makes a *nice* difference in performance and range, think I have to figure out how to mount it on the front so I can use the blower with it and the deck.

Brakes also work *well*. I was hauling logs back from the forest in the trailer and on the steep downhill I popped it into neutral and let the brake stop it. It does, with no fuss or muss. Much better than the original brake system, much much better.

Next up is to fix the E15. What kind of rivets did they use to put the front side panels on the tractor anyway?

(and off to the post office to mail payment checks for the parts.)