(ET) All flushed and fixed...

Ok, this morning I went to the FLAPS, got a quart of engine flush (which is basically #2 diesel, kerosene, and a bit of benzene), drained the synthetic oil, put in the flush, drove the tractor around a bit up and down a hill, then parked and dumped the flush.

More than a quart came out, which is good, and the transmission should be happy. Got a quart of 90/140 oil in there, drove it up to the hill, pointed it down, set the brake (yes, I have a brake!) and put in the other quart. Closed it up, drove it a bit, parked it on a tarp, and came back later in the day to no drips.

I think we have a properly lubed transaxle. So with the motor, brakes, steering, and transmission serviced it should be good for the winter.

Now to find a dry weekend when I can finish sucking up the remaining leaves, pull the blower for storage, put the extra battery pack on, and get the snowblower attached....