(ET) Ah, brakes!

Finished up the brake conversion this morning. The tricky part was adjusting the rod and clevis length, it's really hard to turn it while in the tractor. However it's in, and boy do I have *BRAKES*. I even took it to the top of the hill, put it in D2, then popped into neutral on the way down to get the speed up. Hit the brakes and the tractor stopped without any undue fuss.

I think some of the metallic sounds from the transmission are the new brake rotor and pads wearing in, so that's good. Still my E15 hulk has a lot less play in the pulley/power shaft so I think I'll fix that in the spring and put the E20 down for major overhaul next year. Transmission, rewind the motor, replace the front battery side panels, replace the rear box, clean up the wiring, the whole nine yards.

Likewise the E15 motor is all back together. No faults, and dead silent on 6 volts of batteries. I could put it on the E20, but that would be unfair advertising.

Next up, I'm going to park the tractor on the hill facing down and refill the transmission. It's probably a bit low on oil anyway, then I'll put the E15 motor back on the tractor so it's not cluttering up the shop.