Re: (ET) Vacuum running, man does it draw power.

For comparison,  I filled my new cart a couple times yesterday (I'm en route to Orlando today) running the deck and blower simultaneously for around an hour all told.  I have fairly new,  plain jane lead acid batteries, and drew the pack down by less than half according to my 40+ year old gauges.

It does pull the current gauge down pretty hard as I'm driving around through 2 foot deep drifted leaves, but I haven't ever measured it with a real meter.

I have extra heavy wiring on the deck and I use the stock I-5 rear fender Anderson connector power takeoff, which is also pretty thick wire.  (Don't know if that has any effect on power draw, I just like thick wires for DC lines and high vibration environments.)

--Charlie