(ET) ET for sale soon

Life brings change.  Turns out I'm moving soon, much sooner than unexpected, to a townhouse where the HOA takes care of all outside work.  So very soon I will not only have no need for my trusty EGT-150 with mid-mount deck, I would also very much like to see it gone before I close the sale on my current home.  (I'm just outside of Philadelphia.)  I probably have one, maybe two mowings left to do this season, then it will be available.

It's not a showpiece, but not a beater.  It wears its age well.  It's had some repairs and upgrades like recent brake pads (so that's what these brakes are supposed to feel like!), a Harold-version main switch, fresh cap and diode for the charger, and the batteries were new two years ago.  It comes with a snow blade, rear chains, a spare set of Gator mulching blades, and a strong B&D string trimmer that originally ran on a 36V nicad pack but has been converted to plug into the tractor.  A dump trailer and almost new tow-behind plug aerator are available too.

Come to think of it, I won't need any of my yard equipment any more.  That includes a Patriot chipper/shredder (which I'll need until all the leaves are down and my pile of downed wood is chipped), and an older B&D push mower and string trimmer, all three electric and corded.

Hand tools too, rakes, shovels, pitch fork, etc.  I haven't even thought about prices, since this move comes quicker than unexpected and now I'm in Home Repair Hell frantically trying to fix stuff up soon enough to get our house listed before the real estate market goes dark for the holidays.

So this is basically a heads-up for stuff that will be available when I'm done, like  month or so.  More to come.  Feel free to email me off-list with questions.

Chris