Re: (ET) C-185 Speed Issue 9/10/19

Hi All,
Speed pedal problem solved.  Note, power resistor bands were clean, no rust and no burns.  Not bad for 35 years of use on a previously owned ET.

The relay panel in the front battery area, has five [open frame] relays and the second relay from the left have a bad wire connector on the relay coil.
I replaced the wire [female] connector  and now I have all speeds.
Wire [female] connectors on the other four relays do not look tight and I will replace these soon.

Does anyone have a drawing of these five "open frame" replays with details about their functions on the ET?  If yes please send a drawing to all, since this will help troubleshooting our ETs.

Thanks again for all your suggestions,
Paul Holzschuher