Re: (ET) C-185 Speed Issue

I don't have any advice for your issue but have you really been using your tractor regularly since 1985?  That would be amazing!  I know the late model tractors are reliable but holy cow!

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device

------ Original message------
From: PH via Elec-trak
Date: Sat, Sep 7, 2019 4:43 PM
Subject:(ET) C-185 Speed Issue

HI All ET EXPERTS,

My C-185 has performed almost flawlessly since 1985.
But today when mowing, the top speed [pedal to the metal] seemed slightly slow.
I pressed Cruse button and speed increased?

Could the high speed pedal switch be bad or is this a diode issue or other issue?

Any advice is welcome.

Thanks,
Paul Holzschuher
Cincinnati