Re: (ET) Vacuum thoughts

The all-steel collection cart on the Noggler has a lot of steel mesh on the top and a deflector to keep blowing dust away from the tractor.  I doubt you are getting the full suction force of the blower with a filter bag, honestly.  You need a way to let massive volumes of air get out, it is far more powerful than my Craftsman bin arrangement was.  I know from unfortunate experience that too much back pressure quickly wears out furnace blowers; I don't know if our DC blower motors have the same vulnerability.

On the I-5, the factory Anderson connector set is wired to the PTO relay.  When I turn on the mower, it goes live, which is what I want. There was a kit to retrofit the same connection to an E20, I think Geo's site has the wiring and installation manual?  If you only want to use one tool, just unplug the other :) .

--Charlie