(ET) Vacuum thoughts

Some more thoughts on the vacuum:

Works great picking things up, I need some sort of snout to attach to the end of the 6 inch hose so I don't tear up the hose end. Hm.

Big problem with the bag: while the bag is tough, when I was picking up general debris including dirt I managed to pick up some small rocks that blew through and punched small holes in the bag. It is rip-stop nylon but I might need some sort of metal shield on the end of the blower discharge chute to limit damage. Meantime I'll try to stick to organic materials.

Longer term idea may be to build a bracket that would allow me to mount the two trash cans and the bagger lid from my Craftsman tractor set behind the unit. That could take rocks and such (with lower capacity but I wouldn't use it for things like leaves.

Hm....